Vohne Liche Kennels, Inc
Vohne Liche Kennels, Inc., (pronounced Von Lick, VLK), is a Service Disabled Veteran owned company headquartered in Denver, Indiana, centrally located in the Midwestern United States within a short drive to several major International air cargo hubs. VLK owns and operates facilities located in Banning California, (VLK West) and the Netherlands, EU, (VLK Euro).
VLK is a full-service canine company and is widely known as the premier private canine training facility and detection service provider in the World, providing superior service to numerous Government agencies. The list of clients that we have contracted within the past twenty-four (24) years, includes the TSA and numerous other Government agencies, Military branches and units.
VLK is uniquely qualified to meet the demanding requirements of the Department of Homeland Security’s Transportation Security Administration’s third-party cargo screening requirements. VLK is the largest private canine training facility in North America and produces more detection canines than any other canine service provider in operation today. Our alliance with Vapor Wake K9 Technology and Southern Coast K9 makes our team experienced, agile and diversified. VLK not only brings an expansive past performance and extensive clientele list but it also provides World-class facilities and life support infrastructure to a project of this magnitude. We also bring more than twenty-four (24) years of experience in canine detection operations, training, security contract support, testing, certification and client relationships.
- Trusted name in the K9 industry
- World-Class Facilities located in Indiana, California, and Europe
- European Procurement facilitated by VLK’s Netherlands-based kennel
- Largest kenneling, training, and life support facilities in the industry
- Past performance within the Government, Military, and countries outside of the U. S.
- Largest owned on-site canine training facility in North America
- Accommodations for 150 personnel at the VLK hotel
- 24+ years of detection training experience
- 29 dedicated, training buildings on over 600 acres of training area
CONTACT US TODAY
See how our Alliance can offer a full turn-key Service Solution and expedite your cargo screening process. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
“Created with the purpose of uniting the world’s most prominent canine security providers in order to deliver holistic air cargo industry screening solutions.”